Triangle Meeting 2013
23rd-24th September 2013
at the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Cologne, Germany.
“The Triangle Meeting” is open to:
- All researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, The Sainsbury Laboratory University of Cambridge and Detlef Weigel and Gerd Jürgens groups from the Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology. We strongly encourage the participation of young researchers.
- Registration deadline: 15th August 2013
- Event: 23rd and 24th September 2013
Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Cologne, Germany.
The meeting will include keynote lectures, round-table discussions and poster sessions.
Confirmed invited speakers for keynote lectures:
- Maria Polychronidou (EMBO Editor)
- Salvatore Angilletta (EU Liaison Officer for the Max Planck Society)
- Henrik Jönsson (Sainsbury Laboratory Cambridge University)
- Sebastian Schornack (Sainsbury Laboratory Cambridge University
- Markus Schmid (Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology)
- Martin Bayer (Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology)
- Angela Hay (Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research)
- Ales Pecinka (Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research)
- Plant interactions with other organisms
- Computational biology
- Developmental biology
- Plant adaptation to the environment
- Transcriptional networks
- Sensing the environment
Researchers are invited to present their work as:
- Short oral communications. These talks should be no longer than 5 minutes in a round table-style. The sessions will be followed by open discussion.
- Poster Sessions: size A0
How to register:
The participants are only required to pay for travel and accommodation costs.